Hostal Chaska Wasi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The lady who owns the hostel was INCREDIBLY helpful to us throughout our stay. She spoke great English and went out of her way to help us when our friend got sick and had to go to the hospital. Overall the hostel is in a great location, and has a very relaxed, comfortable vibe. There was frequently no toilet paper in the bathrooms, but other than that I have no complaints. I'm very thankful to have been able to stay in this hostel and will definitely recommend it to my as many people as I can!:) ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The place is very clean artistically fun. It has a wonderful laid back vibe. The staff were amazing and beyond helpful. I recommend this place 100%. ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Alexandr
- “ Horrible! Stay avoid! Not recommended. Not clean enough. No hot water in cold winter. NO WIFI during breakfast time and at night, but only available when everyone goes out. This is so stupid when we have to research about direction or checking emails.....No milk for coffee or for drinking for breakfast. Only 2 pieces of bread per person. I arrived before 11pm and I told them I would be arriving around that time, but nobody answered for 10 min and the place was all dark already..... ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Anonymous Japan