Hostal Chaska Wasi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Horrible! Stay avoid! Not recommended. Not clean enough. No hot water in cold winter. NO WIFI during breakfast time and at night, but only available when everyone goes out. This is so stupid when we have to research about direction or checking emails.....No milk for coffee or for drinking for breakfast. Only 2 pieces of bread per person. I arrived before 11pm and I told them I would be arriving around that time, but nobody answered for 10 min and the place was all dark already..... ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ I loved this place! the lady in charge was awesome (forgot her name :( ) and she sales actual alpaca knitted caps and scarves. She is very friendly and informative about things to do around Ollanta. The staff is also out going and silly! Had a great time if we had longer time to stay would have definitely done so. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Sylvia USA
- “ I have never rated superlative before, but Chaska Wasi has been beyond excellent. Location, value, security could not be better; further, as soon as I put down my bags and mentioned that I was looking for a small house to rent in Ollantaytambo, the proprietor, Katty, volunteered to help, and it is through her that I now have a fine casita in the countryside. She went far beyond her role as duena of a hostal in personal effort; and the place is great, as were staffers David, Dina, and Reina. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Walter USA
- “ Very good place to stay. ”
- 15 May 2014 Benedetti Switzerland
- “ The staff is very nice, and the tour they provide is also very nice. The place is clean and quite, the perfect choice if you just need a good night sleep. The day stay in this hotel was my friends' birthday, and the lady in the counter told our tour guide that they arranged a surprise happy birthday song in Spanish and English on Uros Island, that was very sweet. ”
- 18 Jan 2014 wei chieh Taiwan