Hostal Chaska Wasi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is very nice, and the tour they provide is also very nice. The place is clean and quite, the perfect choice if you just need a good night sleep. The day stay in this hotel was my friends' birthday, and the lady in the counter told our tour guide that they arranged a surprise happy birthday song in Spanish and English on Uros Island, that was very sweet. ”
- 18 Jan 2014 wei chieh Taiwan
- “ My girlfriend and I really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. The staff was very helpful with all of our needs in regards to traveling around Cusco. Overall it is a very good value because it includes breakfast, airport pick up, and comfortable accommodations. I would definitely recommend you choose this hostel if you want a private room where you can easily get some sleep. As I mentioned before it is conveniently located close to the Plaza de Armas for all your party needs. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Rooms clean, good location in central square, hot water runs out sometimes ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA