Hostal Chaska Wasi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is in the "plaza" so there is no better location. The staff is really nice. They offer breakfast. Beds are a little bit uncomfortable and we did not have hot water that day. But I would definitely recommend it is good for the price. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ The lady who owns the hostel was INCREDIBLY helpful to us throughout our stay. She spoke great English and went out of her way to help us when our friend got sick and had to go to the hospital. Overall the hostel is in a great location, and has a very relaxed, comfortable vibe. There was frequently no toilet paper in the bathrooms, but other than that I have no complaints. I'm very thankful to have been able to stay in this hostel and will definitely recommend it to my as many people as I can!:) ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The place is very clean artistically fun. It has a wonderful laid back vibe. The staff were amazing and beyond helpful. I recommend this place 100%. ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Alexandr