Hostal Cumbres del Volcan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel, nice reception, a little far from center. ”
- 04 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ I stayed 6 days and it was a pleasure stayed. The owner and his wife are very approchable and the staff are very helpful. Whatever request i asked, request was approved. I had no complains at all, all i can do its to recommend the hostal, its near Torre Futura, where there's a lot of bars and places to eat. They allowed me to park the car i rent inside their garage and they even gave me a key to open the gate just in case i arrived after 10pm. Neighbordhood is secure, very far away from downtow ”
- 12 Feb 2013 Anonymous Nicaragua
- “ it's a good one and the owner Malcom and his wife and staff are great and very helpfull. Malcom took me in his car to find out with me where is the TICA Bus terminal (whish is on the east of the capital) without asking me anything in return. ”
- 16 May 2012 Sami
- “ I had a great stay here...the staff were very friendly and helpful, and it's a great, quiet, safe location in San Salvador. You are within walking distance of a big shopping center and Plaza Futura, which has some nice restaurants and cafes. ”
- 26 Jul 2011 Anonymous
- “ This hostel (more like a hotel) was the best place I've stayed in Central America. It was not just the best place, but it was the cheapest! The young man who runs the place does a wonderful job. The service was great, the room was very clean (I was in the 2 bed room w/o AC, shared bath). The bathroom was gorgeous with HOT water. Breakfast in the morning was also a nice large hot meal. The location is very safe. The Crowne Plaza is close by; here you can find quite a few cafes and restaurants as well as liv ”
- 17 Jul 2011 Jennifer USA