Hostal Cumbres del Volcan
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Walter and Sara are amazing, friendly and helpful. Great neighbourhood (affluent, some good places to buy food and hang out) but a bit far from the city centre. Hostel is very clean and has a welcoming layout. One thing missing is breakfast. Very, very good place to spend time in San Salvador and explore the city. Walter knows a lot about getting around and can book buses and arrange for taxis, and Sara makes a good breakfast (for a price). Definitely recommended. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ safe area. helpful staff. a little benign atmosphere ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Kenneth USA
- “ Warm place, feel like at home. ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Anonymous Peru