Hostal El Arbol
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was incredibly friendly and I had a wonderful experience. The included breakfast was delicious! The hostel is only a 15 minute walk from the main bus terminal and a 5 minute walk from plaza de armas. I instantly felt at home in this clean and safe home. If I ever return to La Serena, I will stay here. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Chloe
- “ While I loved this hostel, and it's nice homely feel, the main reason I would recommend this place to any and everyone is Juanita, one of the staff. She is incredible, selfless, and truly the reason why this place should be higher on your list of hostels to go to. Juanita, I will miss you!! ”
- 12 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at the Arbol, feels like home and very cosy. Located next to the beach (15-20 min walk) and next to a mall and big supermarket. Very close to the bakery where they pick you up for going to la reserves national de low penguins de humboldt ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Anonymous Brazil