Hostal El Momento
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were very knowledgeable and very genuinely willing to help guests. I appreciated that there are designated smoking and non-smoking areas and also ipads with wifi. There is a well stocked public kitchen and several areas to eat or just chill in a hammock. Staying in Room 5 wasn't always pleasant despite it being a more spacious room. During the heat of December, the room, which was up on the second floor, got hot very early in the morning and didn't cool off much during the day. ”
- 24 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It's really (!) hot at night in the drom. Every bed has a fan. But when the day was really hot with a lot of sun, it's might not enought. The matresses are good and the staff nice and helpful. The travell agencie they work with is good. ”
- 10 Dec 2015 Silvia Switzerland
- “ The facilities are good and things are clean, but not enough tour/shuttle options (other places are cheaper) ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA