Hostal El Papillon
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel with a great family atmosphere. Owners are french, english and spanish fluently speaking with great knowledge of possible activities. (They do practice each one of them) To be recommended, definitely a good choice! Isa & Max ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Great hostel in San Gil, with a very relaxed atmosphere and very nice staff. The dorms and private are clean and great value-for-money. Facilities are great and clean. Hammocks in the garden to chill. and the owner makes amazing bread to share with everyone ... loved it. Location is not so central so and you will have to walk a bit but it's only 5 min and very safe around. San Gil is good for rafting and other outdoor extreme activities. ”
- 23 Jan 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Great staff, kitchen, and facilities! The hostel was about 4 blocks from the noisy plaza, so you can sleep well! i definitely recommend it! ”
- 08 Jan 2012 Federico Maria