Hostal El Refugio
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is good and the staff are friendly and always ready to help. We stayed at a six beds dorm in tent which is very hot in day time but very cold at night. No b'fast included but you can cook in the kitchen. Overall is still value for money. ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Anonymous Macau
- “ nice hostel, friendly and helpful staff, nice atmosphere ”
- 03 Jan 2015 Torsten Germany
- “ The best part of this hostel was the staff, specially Elisa and James (they were great!!). The price was ok. Unfortunately, at least our bedroom (double private near the entrance) was FREEZING cold, and so noisy!! You could hear every little step from the second floor, and the music from the reception, that started from 9 am till almost midnight..we had to use ear plugs to get some sleep.The kitchen is small and there are only 2 bathrooms. This is not so bad when the hostel has few people. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Maria Paz Chile