Hostal El Triunfo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent hostel. Really enjoyed myself. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Sahil
- “ Great hostel right up the street from the Plaza de Armas. Some of the nicest bathrooms I've ever seen in a hostel. The only drawback to this place is the lack of a common room, which makes it harder to meet other guests. Also, it's next door to Cicciolina, the best restaurant we found in Cusco. ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ When I travel, I want my hostel to be relatively quiet, because when I reach my room, I want to be able to actually sleep. I was amazed then that this hostel was so close to all the action of the main square, yet when I reached my room, I couldn't hear any outside noise. I slept like a baby after every long day and long night. The staff was extremely helpful, the double rooms were hotel-quality, and the amenities were good. Also, I love hostels that offer airport pickup. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Jimmie USA
- “ Overall good hostal, very well located at walking distance of the Plaza de Armas. Would stay there again. ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The employees always greeted you with a smile, and went above and beyond to make sure you were comfortable. It is about a 2 minute walk to the Plaza, and in arms reach of everything you could need. Thank you!! ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Travis USA