Hostal Fonda Sanchez
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in a private room with a single bed. It was a lovely room with arabic tiling on the floor and 4 windows with a balcony to the street. A much better room than I was expecting for the price I payed. Would recommend. ”
- 09 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Wifi doesn't work well in room 210. Remember that you can only pay with cash ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Hostal Fonda Sanchez is a secure hotel, located next to a University of Granada facility and a church — fairly close to downtown Granada -- just a 5-minute walk. I found my room clean, warm (hot-water radiator heat) and tidy. There was no elevator to my third-floor room, but that wasn't a problem for me. The free wifi was better than most, and I recorded download speeds of between 3 and 5 Mbps. Although I booked it under hostels.com, it is not a hostel. It's a hotel. There is no kitchen, nor fridge to store your food. The family owners were friendly enough, however to let me keep some yogurt in their fridge (I just had to ask for it each morning). I went with a cheaper room which had no attached bath so I had to walk down the hall. There was plenty of warm water for showers, although the shower wand had no wall mount, and I had to hold it in my hand. All the hostels I could find (at the last minute) were booked. But this was a good value for the money, and I would probably stay there again ”
- 27 Mar 2014 John USA