Hostal Hermano Pedro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staying here is like staying with friends - and very helpfull stuff ”
- 13 Mar 2013 Holger Germany
- “ Looking for a safe overnight at Guatemala Airport ? You cannot go wrong here, free pick up and delivery at the airport any time of day, secure facilities in a private home. Meals prepared at any time and friendly atmosphere. English spoken. ”
- 31 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ very good. But don´t expect a comedor or tienda nearby in the evening. ”
- 20 Nov 2012 joe USA
- “ The airport pick up and drop off was good, they picked myself and my friend up seperately. Both for free. Room was large and clean and owner helpful. This hostel is ideal for the airport but no facilities or restaurants near by. ”
- 06 Apr 2012 Hannah