Hostal Hogar Cuencano
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The kitchen is small and heavily used by the hostel staff. ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ Owners were great...went out of the way to make sure we had taxi for very early ride to airport. Highly recommended! ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Judy USA
- “ There was no kitchen when I was there, so it felt more like some kind of cheap hotel than a hostel. They said they were rebuilding the place so no cooking for me. That is my only complain, everything else ok. ”
- 08 Aug 2012 Gregorio
- “ very basic accomodation in the heart of the town ”
- 14 Jun 2012 David Scotland
“ Very good location, helpful staff, comfortable and cozy matress. ”
thankyou verymuch for your comment it was are plesure to serveyou and you are welcame any time my regards
- 23 Apr 2012 Anonymous