Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel is just nice, staffs very helpful and in the heart of Ibiza town, u can find anything in few min. Great location to go to the clubs as well. ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Bruno Cesar Brazil
- “ Shower was unpleasant as the water came to the floor and flooded even after a little use. There is not really a private bathroom in the room (as it was sold with this fact). The sink is in the room and there is a sort of separated area with toilet and shower in the room, and when sitting on toilet there is not even room to close the folded door i.e. that is not very private neither proper bathroom. Towels were quite worn out and shabby. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Mari
- “ The worst thing about the hostel are the showers, that have gray dirt stains that seem to be there for a long time. Also, when we tried to move the checkout time due to a typical Ibiza sleepless night the guy in the front desk wanted to charge us for almost a full day when the man the night before told us a very different story. Other that, that the location is really good, the rooms are clean, nice, have room for storage and a little frige that was totally unexpected but really useful. ”
- 22 Sep 2012 David
- “ Nyce hostel. Close to the main bus station. It was really easy to reach all the nightclubs and beaches. There was a refrigerator in the room and many supermarkets. ”
- 14 Sep 2012 Anonymous