Hostal Joan Sebastian
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a nice hostel and good located. If the dorm full there is not enough space for the luggage. The owner is very friendly and helpful. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ The guy who checked me in tried to overcharge, despite my reservation. I had to renegotiate my rate (he tried to charge 320 pesos when I should have only been paying him 220). I got him honor what was on my printed out reservation, but he was definitely not happy about it. The toilet didn't have a seat on it, just the rim. Fine if you're not sharing a toilet with boys. I know it's pretty common to have this be the case in Mexico/Central America though. Sheets not clean and were stained. ”
- 02 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It was centrally located, clean and with balconies with views of the city. We had a private one which was lovely. The owner was once the mayor of Taxco. He was very helpful, friendly and with lots of information to share. A really lovely place in a lovely city! ”
- 30 Nov 2012 Rahel
- “ They didn't find my reservation when i arrived, and worst, they didn't have the room that i've booked in advance. They gave me an inferior room not too much clean with a dirty comparted bathroom. There was no warm water in the shower too. However, the staff tried to help me with all my things. ”
- 05 Aug 2012 Marcelo