Hostal Las Margaritas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was excellent for me. The price was right and the people working there helped me out anytime I asked for it. The only comment I have is the design of the doors. They are hard to "close silently" in the morning, so I kept waking up very early. This is an easy fix, just to add some padding I think. Anyway, it cant all be perfect. I would gladly go back to this place! Definately ”
- 21 May 2013 Christian Norway
- “ I stayed one night, everything went smooth and worked well. It was clean and there is nothing to complain about and yes I would stay here again, but thought it was little expensive. ”
- 25 Feb 2013 Nevres Murat USA
- “ I was supristed. Very nice hostel with good price. Close to the center and bus station. ”
- 01 Oct 2012 Kornelia Poland