Hostal Le Foyer by Edge Hostels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Le Foyer is about 2 blocks from the plaza de armas so it was close to everything. However, the ground level is a restaurant/bar, which means that on the weekend it was impossible to sleep. Be aware of paying with credit card. I almost got charged twice and the man didn't know how to properly operate a card machine and was pretty mean about it. Other than that our room was great, the laundry service was good, breakfast good, couldn't complain about anything else. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Zilin China
- “ The facilities were great, it has a really nice hot shower facility. However, the toilet papers were never refilled. The hostel is situated right above a club, so loud club music were played out throught the nights even on a weeknight. ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Helen New Zealand
- “ Great location and great staff but that's about it ... bathrooms were ALWAYS dirty and not cleaned often ... toilet paper was very often missing ... and the room was just OK. Breakfast was good enough, by peruvian standards. If you only stay 2-3 nights in Arequipa, this hostel is good enough but you might find better around town. Not much atmosphere also. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous France