Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not a lot of atmosphere but that was probably because it was low season. I did the day tour to Torres from here which was excellent but then I found out that you could get a very similar tour $3000 cheaper down the road which was a shame. It was pretty good though. Good WiFi. ”
- 03 Apr 2013 Sarah England
- “ Great modern hostel with comfy rooms and a large common area - the perfect place to relax after hiking Torres del Paine or to get ready for the trip. With luggage storage and good breakfast. Highly recommendable! ”
- 10 Feb 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel is really great. The stuff is very nice and really helpfull and you can rent your camping equiptment for the Torres right in the hostel. Only the dorms are a bit noisy because they are located next to the lobby and right under the common-room and neither the walls nor the cealing are thick enough to prevent the noise and breakfast is starting at 6.30. ”
- 24 Nov 2012 Anonymous Germany