Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Tucked in a narrow alley so it was very quiet at night. Staff friendly and helpful. Older building and a bit cramped but quaint. ”
- 19 Apr 2016 Donna Canada
- “ The day we arrived was a bit disappointing because the receptionist was quite grumpy. However the second receptionist, Elena, compensated for the rather cold welcome. She was very likeable and gave us nice recommendations. All in all it was an acceptable stay and the location was very central. ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Pretty average throughout. I only saw one person who worked there and he spoke no English. No commons rooms to meet other travelers. Single private rooms are what you would expect of a hostel. Clean and about as bare bones as possible. If you put privacy and quietness above socialization, this is a good place for you because it was dead silent. ”
- 08 Mar 2014 Anonymous Ireland