Hostal Los Lagos
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was much closer to the airport than I thought. I didn't know I had to walk past that security gate, so I walked past it and got a little lost. But I eventually managed to find the hostel by asking around 10 minutes later. I really appreciated the owner's hospitality and their offer for an airport pickup; I decided to walk myself. ”
- 16 Feb 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ the owner picked me up .. friendly couple who did everything to help . Close the the airport in a very secure area ... ”
- 03 Feb 2013 Lode Belgium
- “ There was no receptionist or other staff member to answer questions, only the owners who would disappear into their living areas leaving no one to answer questions or attend to guests. We felt like an inconvenience, and the owners honestly made us feel very unwelcome. We were not given the key to our room. The rooms are plain, and the blankets and mattresses are very worn out. There was no lock or even doorknob on the bathroom. Poor value for the price, compared to other places we stayed. ”
- 13 Nov 2012 Anonymous USA