Hostal Los Lagos
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Beautiful hosts! So accomodating. I arrived very late and they were there to meet me at the airport. Felt very safe and looked after. The woman Amanda is so kind. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel was way overpriced and not worth the amount of money spent. I felt it was mispresented in the advertisement and have stayed at nicer places in Guatemala city for less. My advice: keep looking. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Luis and Mariloly are incredibly friendly and helpful and I felt very welcome in my first hours in Guatemala. The hostel has a family like atmosphere. The location is perfect if you want to be close to the airport (but not loud). During day time you can surely walk from the hostel to the airport, with the Taxi it's like 1 minute. The hostel is in a gated community so its very safe. Only slight downer is that there are no restaurants nearby, but it is easy to order something for delivery. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany