Hostal Luz de Luna Nuyoo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was very chill. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Great location and a good place to meet people...sometimes a shortage on toilet paper, but that is a given with most countries while travelling..Very clean and quiet. ”
- 09 Mar 2015 hope USA
- “ Thoughts on things that in my opinion can be improved: - Our room had only cold water available and so did the shared bathroom by the kitchen, so the shaving was not fun. - Open garbage basket in the public bathroom was not the best idea, when as a guest that needing to use the bathroom I need to see and smell someone's diarrhea covered toilet paper in the basket ( it was not a highlight of our stay) - Parked Jeep right on the front of entrance gate in the morning was inconvenient to pass... ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Peter Canada
- “ It's a good hostal option. Certainly nothing to complain about but it wasn't extravagant or anything like that ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good experience at the hostel, the staff is very kind. Muy buena experiencia en este hostal, el personal es muy buena onda ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Anonymous Mexico