Hostal Luz de Luna Nuyoo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was very chill. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Great location and a good place to meet people...sometimes a shortage on toilet paper, but that is a given with most countries while travelling..Very clean and quiet. ”
- 09 Mar 2015 hope USA
- “ Thoughts on things that in my opinion can be improved: - Our room had only cold water available and so did the shared bathroom by the kitchen, so the shaving was not fun. - Open garbage basket in the public bathroom was not the best idea, when as a guest that needing to use the bathroom I need to see and smell someone's diarrhea covered toilet paper in the basket ( it was not a highlight of our stay) - Parked Jeep right on the front of entrance gate in the morning was inconvenient to pass... ”
- 06 Feb 2015 Peter Canada
- “ It's a good hostal option. Certainly nothing to complain about but it wasn't extravagant or anything like that ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good experience at the hostel, the staff is very kind. Muy buena experiencia en este hostal, el personal es muy buena onda ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Awesome hostel. Clean, comfortable, and peaceful, pretty much exactly what you want when you want to escspe the chaos of the city. The overall atmosphere is super relaxing, and the staff are really nice and helpful. They roast their coffee every day, it varies but is always good. Definitely 100% recommended. ”
- 27 Oct 2014 Harry USA
- “ Nice staff, sweet animals, & good Bohemian atmosphere. It's a well loved but good value hostel. However, the Wifi was unreliable. and the bunk beds felt flimsy. One had a broken ladder. But overall a good place to stay if you want basic accommodation. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA