Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very nice to stay there. Unfortunately there was no window to get some air into the room. ”
- 25 Mar 2017 Anonymous Austria
- “ Exellent location close to Gran Via and metro station. Easy to find, very peaceful. Kind of a family hostel, definitely not a party one. ”
- 18 Dec 2016 Justyna Poland
- “ I stayed in the one-person room. The room had its own sink and fridge, which was nice, but the sheets / mattress smelled a bit funky. ”
- 28 Nov 2016 Johanne Netherlands
- “ Keep up the good work, it's one heck of a hostel! ”
- 26 Sep 2016 Anonymous Serbia
- “ We spent one night there and everything was great, thanks! ”
- 24 May 2016 Anonymous Georgia