Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All was great (location, cleanliness,....) - just bring your ear plugs, because the street was kind of noisy. Pablo was very helpful and very friendly. All in all it was a great stay. Thanks! ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Emil USA
- “ Very Friendly Staff and for the price, the location couldn't have been better! ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Christopher USA
- “ Location is very good and have very clean toilet.... near place @ gran via staff is also kindness but they don't have kitchen and microwave Hot water (for food) is need to pay 1euro per 1cup There are have two types of single room Need to use more money is better... ”
- 15 Feb 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very cute, small hostel. Rooms were nice and clean, but staff was not always present and not very helpful at all. ”
- 27 May 2012 Maria