Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Keep up the good work, it's one heck of a hostel! ”
- 26 Sep 2016 Anonymous Serbia
- “ We spent one night there and everything was great, thanks! ”
- 24 May 2016 Anonymous Georgia
- “ The hostel is located right in the centre, really close to puerta del Sol. The staff was really nice, the room was correct. You can have a nice view from the roof or the balconies. A bit expensive compared to other cities in Spain but that's how it is in Madrid and this hostel is definitely worth the money. ”
- 30 Apr 2016 Philippine France
- “ Hostal Machin is located right in the heart of Madrid, just off Gran Via, which makes it a perfect base for seeing all that the city has to offer. It's easily accessible from the airport, with a metro station just 5 minutes walk away. The hostel itself is very clean, comfortable and the staff were very friendly and helpful. There was a some street noise from the bar below our room, however only one or two of the rooms overlook the street. I would stay here again for sure ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Cormac