Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in the one-person room. The room had its own sink and fridge, which was nice, but the sheets / mattress smelled a bit funky. ”
- 28 Nov 2016 Johanne Netherlands
- “ Keep up the good work, it's one heck of a hostel! ”
- 26 Sep 2016 Anonymous Serbia
- “ We spent one night there and everything was great, thanks! ”
- 24 May 2016 Anonymous Georgia
- “ The hostel is located right in the centre, really close to puerta del Sol. The staff was really nice, the room was correct. You can have a nice view from the roof or the balconies. A bit expensive compared to other cities in Spain but that's how it is in Madrid and this hostel is definitely worth the money. ”
- 30 Apr 2016 Philippine France