Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very pleased with our stay. Great location with easy access to the whole city. Clean, private room with a balcony, and a safe in the room. Staff was great and super friendly, only downside is we did need to ask a question or two, and wanted to buy a bottle water from behind the desk but no one was there. But our sleep schedule was way off due to jet lag, so maybe we were up at odd hours. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Erin USA
- “ It's on the fourth floor of the building so look up as you walk down the street. There will be a sign hanging off of the fourth door window, and underneath it on the first floor will be the buzzer you need to press to enter the building. Other than the trouble we had finding it, we had a great stay. Great location, good amenities, very pretty. ”
- 08 May 2014 Rachel USA
- “ Very great location right off the Gran Via, and a great bargain. For the price which I have usually paid to stay in a room of bunk beds with 8 people, my friend and I had our own room. The staff was very friendly and everything was clean- no complaints here! ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ All was great (location, cleanliness,....) - just bring your ear plugs, because the street was kind of noisy. Pablo was very helpful and very friendly. All in all it was a great stay. Thanks! ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Emil USA