Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i am very satisfied with the hostel. The instalations were good and Esuardo, his dminstrator, is very helpfull ”
- 05 Oct 2016 Daniel Chile
- “ The location of the hostel is really good and it's close to many different buslines. They are currently rebuilding the kitchen but They have the basic equipment. For the price that you pay, the rooms are really good. Dont forget to ask for toilet paper and they'll give it to you. The absolute best thing about this hostel is the staff who are extreamly nice and really want to help you and make sure that you'll get the best experience you possibly Can in quito! ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Jasmin Sweden
- “ The room was a good size and the bed was comfortable. The shared bathroom was very clean. The manager was very helpful in giving information on how to get to different places in Quito. The dining room was pleasant and the breakfast was good. The location of the hostal was very convenient as it was near good transport links and there was a supermarket close by and a park. The roof terrace was a pleasant place to relax. There was also a good laundry service. ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Elizabeth England
- “ Average. It is also used as a motel for couples :s ”
- 09 Feb 2016 Anonymous Argentina