Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Didn't sleep a wink. Owners dogs plus all the local stray dogs bark outside all night!!!! All night!!! Then there's the common room upstairs which had the best wifi spot, so if you're room is near it you hear people skyping and playing music all night. No kitchen to use. Bins not emptied, even those from the toilet with soiled paper. Whole place smells of waste. Unfriendly staff. No English. Rubbish internet. Mostly locals and "hourly guests" appearing!! If you get my meaning!! Dodgy area. ”
- 16 Jan 2014 Emma England
- “ This is a nice affordable Hostel...but the bed was like sleeping on the floor. The internet was not available in the room. Had to sit on the deck for reception, which is not all that bad. No English spoken here, or very little by the house.keeper. Kind & helpful people work here. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location between Colonial Quito and La Mariscal. Great price for private ensuite room; however there isn't much in the way of a common space and the breakfast was overpriced and a disappointment. ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA