Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a nice affordable Hostel...but the bed was like sleeping on the floor. The internet was not available in the room. Had to sit on the deck for reception, which is not all that bad. No English spoken here, or very little by the house.keeper. Kind & helpful people work here. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location between Colonial Quito and La Mariscal. Great price for private ensuite room; however there isn't much in the way of a common space and the breakfast was overpriced and a disappointment. ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good and cheap hostel in the heart of quito. Excellent breakfast in the resturant and good laundry service. nice balcony with hammocks. Its a ecuadorian couple how owns the hostel, so they speak very little english. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Ann Elise Norway