Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was an average hostal with excellent location. However, staff was really poor. They didn't respect our reservation for a private room and wanted to make us sleep in a room with 10 more people. Bring your own towels as their's are really old. They also charged us for leaving bags in a room where a friend was staying and comming to pick them up in the afternoon, instead of leaving them in their own locker room. They don't take good care of their customers at all. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous Colombia
- “ El hostel era muy limpio, tiene una ubicación excelente cerca de la playa, se puede llegar caminando en cinco minutos y también está muy cerca de la zona de bares y discotecas. Es muy facil llegar y movilizarse porque a ambos lados de la calle pasan autobuses. El personal del hostel era muy amable. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Maria Pilar Argentina
- “ The hostel was definitely worth the money, the location more than perfect! If u just search a cheap place to stay and sleep, thats where u should go! I would recomend that hostel to all my friends, we\'ve been very pleased! The only thing which I do not appreciate is that they tell u it\'s a 4bed dorm and on the end u just have a 4bed space in a 20bed dorm - not clear in the description - we upgraded for the 6bed private room which is perfect! ”
- 07 Apr 2012 Sandra
- “ The hostel location is great, you can walk to the beach and to the parties, but I went in low seanson so it looked like abanoned. My room wasnt really clean, the bad and the pillow were really unconfortable. If you re goint to stay a couple night thats all right, more than that isn t nice. The people at the hostel are really nice and I felt safe. ”
- 09 Nov 2011 Samere