Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Your very Basic Hostel. Dont expect anything beyond the most basic like a bed and place and a place to store your luggage. A big plus is thats its located within walking distance to the center of the city and most attractions. The staff was not too helpful & often times were just sitting there watching TV or talking on the phone rather than helping guests. The dorms only have small fans so it can get quite hot, Granada has a water problem so it can be hard to shower at times. Fair wifi and beers ”
- 17 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a bad experience, a careless employee (lady with glasses) charles me twice, because she didn't register my payment. So dissapointing:( ”
- 25 Dec 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ I enjoyed the jacuzzi, really relaxing and refreshing when it's so hot outside. Bathroom could be cleaner in my opinion. Friendly place, really close to the parque central. ”
- 21 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ We extends our stay here and even switched rooms to work around their availability because we liked the atmosphere and helpful staff so much! There's a lovely jacuzzi to dip in when it's too hot to roam around the city and a nice little bar and sitting area with wifi, it's a comfortable spot to relax and spend down time. ”
- 07 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA