Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There are fan in the domi room, but too hot. The kitchen is wide and good equipment. Share space is comfortable. ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Nice little place, super hot though! but thats granada for ya i guess.. ”
- 05 May 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Good place to spend a night or two. Walking distance to everything and centrally located. Rooms get pretty hot and stuffy at night and there were no screens on the windows so bugs got in too easily. ”
- 18 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Fine hostel for the money, I guess. Nice kitchen. Terribly uncomfortable beds. Not the most inviting staff. Very secure though. I would probably not stay here again though. ”
- 25 Feb 2013 Joseph USA