Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location. Nice large lockers in rooms. Staff more interested in their iPhone, computer and tablets rather than taking time to help with inquiries from patrons. Rather than check for information on some tourist attractions, the lady just bluntly said she never heard of them---end of story. Some attention to house keeping is recommended ----sink inbathroom clogged, ”
- 08 Feb 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Your very Basic Hostel. Dont expect anything beyond the most basic like a bed and place and a place to store your luggage. A big plus is thats its located within walking distance to the center of the city and most attractions. The staff was not too helpful & often times were just sitting there watching TV or talking on the phone rather than helping guests. The dorms only have small fans so it can get quite hot, Granada has a water problem so it can be hard to shower at times. Fair wifi and beers ”
- 17 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I had a bad experience, a careless employee (lady with glasses) charles me twice, because she didn't register my payment. So dissapointing:( ”
- 25 Dec 2015 Anonymous Mexico