Hostal Nitz BCN
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really liket the hostel, good location and good stuff! ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anonymous Kazakhstan
- “ Great location & very very clean. Staff was helpful despite some issues with my credit card. My only cons were that it is on the 4th floor with no elevator and the air conditioner was only in the common areas (and this American girl gets hot, also there was a heat wave. It's possible it's not that bad during regular weather). If you're here during the summer I suggest ear plugs so you can sleep with the windows open. Would definitely recommend/stay here again. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The greatest location! Staff is really friendly and nice... ”
- 28 Mar 2015 MAURICIO Colombia
- “ Very quiet hostel in Barcelona's Gothic district. Well located withing walking distance to many sights in Barcelona. WiFi didn't work in our room directly next to the router. Staff was OK. Good value. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Nicole USA