Hostal Nitz BCN
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ So clean, super nice and helpful staff. We had a wonderful stay ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Taylor USA
- “ Stayed 3 nights in a private bed. The hostel is on the 3rd floor, which means walking a total of 75 steps. The lady was nice. She gave us a room right in the front (even though other ones were open), which meant we heard everyone coming in and out of the room and made our experience in the room awkward. The photos of the room do not show the true size of it. 1 of 2 bathrooms was broken. Overall, the hostel was not bad but totally not worth the price. Could have stayed in a hotel for same price. ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Anthony USA
- “ The Nitzs was a great experience: super friendly staff, good facilities and an outstanding location in the heart of the Gothic Area. I promised our hostess to recommend her friendly establishment and will gladly come back myself. ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Anne Cathrine Denmark
- “ Staff are really helpful and nice. Clean, confortable. If you want a nice place where you can rest because other guests are respectful, stay here. You can come and go as you please, party, and still get some sleep because it is not like other places where I have stayed, where people are rude and party outside your room. ”
- 26 Mar 2014 Maria Belen Mexico
- “ We really enjoyed this hostel. It was very clean and we felt super secure having a private room with its own key. Everything was really pleasant and the staff was really nice. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hotel was very clean and the set up of the rooms are very nice. The location is great because you are minutes from the Gothic area and you are also very close to the beach. The staff was helpful and accommodating. The atmosphere is great if you are looking fora quiet place to stay. The only downside is if you need to use the toilet/shower there are only two which is fine if the place is not completely booked. Overall it was great price. Beware, there is no elevator. 4 flights of stairs. ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA