Hostal Nitz BCN
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very quiet hostel in Barcelona's Gothic district. Well located withing walking distance to many sights in Barcelona. WiFi didn't work in our room directly next to the router. Staff was OK. Good value. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Nicole USA
- “ So clean, super nice and helpful staff. We had a wonderful stay ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Taylor USA
- “ Stayed 3 nights in a private bed. The hostel is on the 3rd floor, which means walking a total of 75 steps. The lady was nice. She gave us a room right in the front (even though other ones were open), which meant we heard everyone coming in and out of the room and made our experience in the room awkward. The photos of the room do not show the true size of it. 1 of 2 bathrooms was broken. Overall, the hostel was not bad but totally not worth the price. Could have stayed in a hotel for same price. ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Anthony USA
- “ The Nitzs was a great experience: super friendly staff, good facilities and an outstanding location in the heart of the Gothic Area. I promised our hostess to recommend her friendly establishment and will gladly come back myself. ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Anne Cathrine Denmark
- “ Staff are really helpful and nice. Clean, confortable. If you want a nice place where you can rest because other guests are respectful, stay here. You can come and go as you please, party, and still get some sleep because it is not like other places where I have stayed, where people are rude and party outside your room. ”
- 26 Mar 2014 Maria Belen Mexico