Hostal Nitz BCN
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice little hostel located in the heart of the gothic quartier. The room was quaint with a cute little balcony and a sink en suite. Two bathrooms are shared, so make sure you shower early or are quick to grab one! There is a nice common area with a TV and couches, as well as small kitchen available to use. I would recommend staying here! ”
- 29 Dec 2016 Sarah USA
- “ I had a good experience with the hostel. Staff, facilities and locations are great. I won't recommend to travel with a carry-on but instead with a bagpack because you have to step on three stories, which makes it uncomfortable with a carry-on bag. ”
- 02 Oct 2016 Anonymous Panama
- “ Thank you for waiting for me to arrive late at night, after 1 cancelled flight and then a delayed flight. I greatly appreciated it. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA