Hostal Nitz BCN
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really enjoyed this hostel. It was very clean and we felt super secure having a private room with its own key. Everything was really pleasant and the staff was really nice. ”
- 01 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hotel was very clean and the set up of the rooms are very nice. The location is great because you are minutes from the Gothic area and you are also very close to the beach. The staff was helpful and accommodating. The atmosphere is great if you are looking fora quiet place to stay. The only downside is if you need to use the toilet/shower there are only two which is fine if the place is not completely booked. Overall it was great price. Beware, there is no elevator. 4 flights of stairs. ”
- 12 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Cozy hostel!!perfect staff!! ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Greta Armenia