Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Manoel was very kind and received me well. A private room for this value, is more than I could ask for. If your looking for big luxury, hot water or a place where food is served, this is not the place for you. But if you are looking for cheap, clean, safe and nice people, this is a very decent place to go and the wifi service works great. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Anonymous Honduras
- “ The place is dark, dirty! There was no water at all in the faucet, no control to the air conditioning. The facilities are really poor, the pillows are defenitily not usable, There was also a terrible mustiness in the air. I am usually genereous on my ratings, but people form this property really need to work on many points to improve their place. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I just spent 1 night at the Hostal Portal. From it I was able to visit many places of the city on foot. But then again, I'm a long distance walker. Within a short walk from it are many restaurant and eateries of all sorts and prices. It is located close to fairly large soccer stadium which houses a gym (didn't have time to check it out). The staff is friendly and helpful. My room was large & clean, The bed was comfortable. Good internet connection. Not pretty or charming, but adequate. ”
- 13 Sep 2012 Jose M.