Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best Hostal we stayed at in Peru. The owner is super friendly and the staff very helpful. Clean sheats, room service, interent and hot showers were all up to par. The area is great as well, sitting in a swanky part of Lima. Hard pressed to find anything better. ”
- 05 Aug 2011 Miles
- “ Very nice hostel, in a nice area off the main drag of Miraflores. The staff was very friendly and helpful, suggesting where I could buy emergency supplies (baggage was lost, thanks LAN), and coordinating a private taxi service to go to and from the Airport. There were two parks, a grocery store, Starbucks, and several restaurants all within a brisk 5 or 10 minute walk. Possibly my only complaint is the poor water pressure, and it seems to be the case regardless of the time of day or night. ”
- 02 May 2011 Michael
- “ Good clean hostel but more like a hotel. Enjoyed our stay, nice and quiet. Pretty neighbourhood but a bit of a walk and hard to find in the first place. Recommended it if you wnt to get away and relax. ”
- 25 Apr 2011 Robert
- “ Not much English spoken which is ok if you want to practice your language skills but hard to get info. Water pressure was sometimes good and sometimes very bad. Nice place in a quiet area away from the mayhem. ”
- 23 Mar 2011 Amanda
- “ I enjoyed my stay at Pukara - lovely neighborhood, walking distance from Shopping Lamarco, metropolitan station 28 de julio, markets etc. Very friendly and helpful staff, clean and cousy rooms. ”
- 14 Mar 2011 Livia