Hostal Sol de Oro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent hostel! The rooms and bathrooms are very clean, the staff is friendly and it's close to the main square (5 minutes walking). They have a lot of touristic info and you can also buy bus tickets if you need. Totally recommendable is you are looking for a place to relax. ”
- 28 Sep 2014 Marusela Chile
- “ Sol de Oro was a bit further from the center of town than I would have preferred. However the staff were excellent. I was really sick upon arrival and they put me in a room by myself with a private bathroom which was a lifesaver at the time. The back patio was great for watching the sunset! Wifi and hot water also worked very well. They have a bar but it did not seem to be open while I was there and from what I could discern, no public kitchen. ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice place, a lot of room to hang out and relax. Has hot water. Located not too far from the main square, in a good area ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Daniil Canada