Hostal Sol de Oro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed on two occasions - the second time we were given a room with no window and the sheets had not been changed. As we arrived late we had no option, but to accept. Certainly not a pleasent experience ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Like family atmosphere. ”
- 02 Mar 2015 Lance Canada
- “ Great location. Friendly staff. Quiet except for AM when little girl was running around. Very clean except for shower curtain. I had a private room and bath which was spacious and worth the $20 per night. Breakfast simple of bread and toast. Poor wifi but there was always a computer available with fast internet. ”
- 16 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA