Hostal Sol de Oro
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel, great staff and close to the main square. Definitely worth the stay. ”
- 30 Sep 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Sol de Oro is definitely the best hostel in Peru, friendly staff, excellent facilities, amazing breakfast and it is located at safe walking distance from Plaza de Armas. ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ seriously the best sleep i've ever had in a hostel!! friendly, helpful staff who handled my laundry, bus tickets & Colca Canyon trip. i liked that the location was very close/very short walking distance to the main square, but enough removed so that the hostel was quiet & guests have easy access to more local restaurants etc. definitely would stay here again & recommend to others. ”
- 09 Apr 2013 Ann USA
- “ Great experience. Yuliana and her family provide excelent services to travellers. Facilities are superb, staff is extremely friendly. Even though we only stayed for one night she booked us (for free) a night bus on the next day, stored our bags, and let us wait for the midnight taxi in the hostel, making sure we do not have any trouble on the way. Gracias. ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Richard Slovakia
- “ 1. Speedy Wifi, spaceous public area. 2. Kitchen is small for two person using together. ”
- 20 Dec 2012 Rinkie Hong Kong