Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location was great. But we had a lot of problems finding this hostel. The garage was terrible for our car and we had to depend upon the staff to park and then back out our car. Terrible location if you have a car. The staff were friendly, but didn't go out of their way to make you feel welcome. They had no maps. The facilities were very clean/well done. Wifi was an issue. Not sure we would stay here again. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location and easy to get to Zocodover (10 minute walk). Air conditioning, clean rooms, TV, bathrooms all great. Made our stay easy. ”
- 09 Jul 2012 Stephen
- “ Practically nothing is included. No breakfast, no wi-fi. Apart from that, good – but slightly overpriced. ”
- 04 Sep 2011 Guilherme
- “ The Hostal is connected to the Hotel Sol- so you have to check in at the Hotel. The rooms are alright. There is no breakfast included. For Parking in the Hotel Garage you we had to pay 10€. ”
- 22 Jul 2011 Monique Germany