Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good little place and not bad value for money for a single room considering the average price of places in Sitges. The walls are a little noise-porous, but otherwise it was a pleasant stay and not far at all from the main part of town. ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous England
- “ It was a great room with a fantastic smount of space and a great bathroom. Location is 15min walk from the beach and 3min from the main shops. Did not have any social atmosphere at all. No common room / kitchen etc. Would not recommend for a single traveller but great for a couple private getaway ”
- 29 Aug 2013 Karen Australia
- “ Hostel is on nice location, with frendly staff. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ The Hostel Termes is a very basic accommodation, but one of the best places I have stayed. Exquisitely clean and very secure, I never once worried about my belongings. Carlos is extremely helpful and very friendly, he goes out of his way to ensure that the guests are happy. Termes is centrally located and convenient to beaches, train station and nightlife. It is also on a quiet side street and I was never once disturbed during my stay. ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Brian USA