Hostal Villa del Rosario
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely family owned and operated colonial house with nice garden, clean, friendly, close to everything. ”
- 01 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The attendee charged me more because my girlfriend wanted to use the bathroom and the attendee didn't review the form filled at the front desk to find that I was the only one to settle in the room. Her mistake my loss. ”
- 03 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ These are very nice friendly people who want you to enjoy your stay. They are helpful, but English is not spoken particularly well so there may be some communication problems. This is not a hotel, and you don't pay hotel prices so if you are from the States and used to hotel services you may be disappointed, you won't get room service here or a telephone or consistent hot water. But if you're looking for a nice hostal, this is a very good value on a reasonably quiet street, in El Centro. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA