Hostal Wasi Masi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed here with Christmas and the staff was just awesome. We had a couple of nights of pre parties with gluhwein and cake and on Christmas itself we made a big lunch with all the guests and ate together. Even though not al staff speaks English they all try there best and really make an effort to help you in any wich way. Fabio really tries to pool everyone together which gives a good atmosphere. The Rooms are good and quite stylefull and the showers clean, ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Lars Netherlands
- “ I made a booking through hostels.com and sent the staff an email informing them I'd be arriving late in the night. My bus was late (arriving early morning) and when I went to the hostel they told me they gave up my bed. The reason I book through a website with my credit card is so that I'm guaranteed a bed when I arrive. They were not sympathetic or helpful. Don't book here ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ no hot water, no internet access..rest was ok. Elena, Carlo / Switzerland ”
- 31 Oct 2012 Carlo Switzerland