Hostal del Fraile
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Too many rooms in a little space. And very poor ventilation. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ We spent two nights there in late July 2013 and I couldn't wait to get out of it. The place itself was easy to find and had a central enough location but that's where the positives cease. The receptionist had no english and even when communicating in our broken spanish he was little or no help. The room stank of sewerage which got even worse as the day went on. We were not given sheets for the beds which were uncomfortable and the plastic covered mattress made so much noise each time you moved ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Damien Ireland
- “ The location was good and the breakfast excellent. The directions to the hostel from the bus station were worse than useless. Directions: Valladolid's streets are on a grid pattern. The bus station is at the intersection of Calles 39 and 46. Exit onto Calle 39, turn right and cross over 46 until you reach Calle 48. Turn left, cross over Calle 41 until you reach 41A. The hostel is the pale blue/white building across the street and diagonally to your right. Walking time less than five minutes. ”
- 20 Jan 2013 Anonymous England