Hostel & Cafe Bar Backpackers Miyajima
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is very nice, and it is very near to Mijayima and the JR train station. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This hostel is very near they ferry station to go to Miyajima and the train station if you're planning to go to Hiroshima. (both 1~2 min walk). Staff is amazingly nice and helpful. Night atmosphere is very cool. There is a bar in the 1° floor. Several restaurants near by and convenient stores. The downside from this hostel is that dorms are for 20 people. This makes dorm very noisy, and showers and toilets not very clean on mornings. But even with this issue I would totally come back. ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Very nice staff, they waited for our arrival til 23:30. Comfi and clean rooms, some with exit to the balcony. Big tatami living room where chat or watch a movie. The only bad thing is that there are only 2 showers downstairs, and 2 toilets in the same floor. Bit I can recoomwnd it. ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Aitor
- “ A very friendly place. Comfort is not exceptional but ok, many animation on the common room but the dorms remain calm. It's not on Miyajima Island, but 2 min walk (literally) from the jr ferry, so you can definitely hang around the island in the evening... ”
- 04 Aug 2014 tristan France
- “ Some of the guests have a terrible mess, put clear rules to everyone. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 María Elena Mexico