Hostel & Cafe Bar Backpackers Miyajima
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved this hostel! So cute and nice staff and a friendly atmosphere. ”
- 19 Mar 2017 Jan Sweden
- “ The staff is very friendly and sincerely kind. They steal the show! ”
- 05 Nov 2016 Genevieve Canada
- “ This place was GREAT! Very close to the ferry, all the spaces were great and comfortable! ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Had a wonderful time at Hostel & Cafe Bar Backpackers Miyajima. Wonderful staff members who are willing to help you. Location is at the very heart of the Miyajima port, which is near the Itsukushimaisland. Had one of the best okonomiyaki ”
- 31 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great location, awesome staff. ”
- 18 Apr 2016 Peter USA
- “ This hostel is less than 10 minutes walk from Miyajima JR train station and 2 mins walk from the ferry terminal to go over to the island. The room is small but fairly clean and the kitchen looked well equipped if you want to cook. The kitchen/common area is small but intimate and there's a bar there at night. There are lockers in the room if you want to lock away stuff, no lifts so you'll have to carry your luggage up. Staff are lovely and helpful. I would stay there again. ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Anonymous Australia