Hostel & Cafe Bar Backpackers Miyajima
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, awesome staff. ”
- 18 Apr 2016 Peter USA
- “ This hostel is less than 10 minutes walk from Miyajima JR train station and 2 mins walk from the ferry terminal to go over to the island. The room is small but fairly clean and the kitchen looked well equipped if you want to cook. The kitchen/common area is small but intimate and there's a bar there at night. There are lockers in the room if you want to lock away stuff, no lifts so you'll have to carry your luggage up. Staff are lovely and helpful. I would stay there again. ”
- 12 Apr 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very nice and helpful staff, no cecelation fee, you can use shower and whatever after check out when going back from the Miyajima Island trip. Perfect location. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Iva Czech Republic
- “ Only thing to comment on is that our room smelt really bad, well open windows and the AC running could take most of the odor. But matresses either needed a change or washing.. Other than that it was a really nice place to stay, good location and nice staff :) ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Christian Denmark