Hostel & Cafe Bar Backpackers Miyajima
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only thing to comment on is that our room smelt really bad, well open windows and the AC running could take most of the odor. But matresses either needed a change or washing.. Other than that it was a really nice place to stay, good location and nice staff :) ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Christian Denmark
- “ Awesome stay in Miyajima! Security is good with lockers, however only big enough for valuables, not an entire backpack. But the environment felt very safe :) . Location has a brilliant view from the rooftop and easy access to Miyajima island, a must see if you're in Hiroshima. A slightly long train ride into Hiroshima central, however covered by the JR pass. Staff are awesome! Talkative, helpful and keen for a good time, which builds an awesome atmosphere. Clean and tidy. ”
- 28 Jun 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The staff is very nice, and it is very near to Mijayima and the JR train station. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ This hostel is very near they ferry station to go to Miyajima and the train station if you're planning to go to Hiroshima. (both 1~2 min walk). Staff is amazingly nice and helpful. Night atmosphere is very cool. There is a bar in the 1° floor. Several restaurants near by and convenient stores. The downside from this hostel is that dorms are for 20 people. This makes dorm very noisy, and showers and toilets not very clean on mornings. But even with this issue I would totally come back. ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Anonymous Colombia