Hostel & Guest House Bistrik
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is really good, however I would not recommend it if you were coming in the Winter time due to the extremely steep climb up and down from the place to get to the center of town. Emir is a friendly host and will pick you up from the airport or train/bus station for free. He is a very helpful and fun guy. The rooms are clean with a rustic Ottoman feel and free wifi. All in all a great place!!! So when in Sarajewo, an inexpensive single room its the place for three seasons!!!! ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Edwin USA
- “ Nice location, friendly staff. Lacked kitchen. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ It's an old house a bit up the hill (15 minute walk) from Bascarsija. Good location if one doesn't mind the hike, and definitely great value for money. The place's got a bit of a vintage feel to it. Room and facilities are basic and fine. The owners are a family living on the top floor, laid back and fairly helpful. Overall a great option for budget travellers. ”
- 22 May 2014 Chun Chi Hong Kong