Hostel & Guest House Bistrik
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice location, friendly staff. Lacked kitchen. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ An excellent hostel! It's a bit uphill from the old town so there was a really nice view of the city from my room. The place is very clean and neat and the family which runs the hostel is very friendly. If I have to be critical, the only problem I had was that the internet stopped working for some time during my stay. Overall speaking I had a pleasant time there. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I sent a message to the owner on arrival and he replied immediately and picked me up. We then drove a slightly roundabout way so he could show me some of the sights and scenery. It could be a bit difficult to find the hostel if you make your own way. Nice room with a view and cooking facilities. Friendly helpful owner, provided maps. Quiet location, shops 5 mins walk away, old town centre 10-15 mins, station 30 mins. Recommended! ”
- 07 Jul 2012 Paul