Hostel & Guest House SA
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was awesome! I arrived with a pretty bad cut on my finger. Yasmin re-wrapped it and gave me directions to the hospital to get it taken care of! He was extremely helpful and solved the situation very quickly for me! The location is perfect. It is right up the hill from the bazaar and the national library. Very clean hostel. The war time tour is fantastic. It provided a perspective and information on the war there that was impossible to find anywhere else even after I visited the ICTY. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Sean USA
- “ Best hostel in the world!I was pickpocket during my stay and lost almost all money. when I went back to the hostel and tell them what happened. I expected that I would be kicked out but instead they said 'Don't worry about the money, you can stay till you find out the way' and they even helped me to block my credit cards and to report the police. and on top of that, they asked me to join the family picnic next day just to cheer me up! Wonderful and so warm family. can't thank them enough! ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Mika Japan
- “ Yasmin and his family keep a wonderful hostel in the heart of Sarajevo - only 100 meters from the Brewery too! The rooms and bathrooms are very clean and tidy, and the hostel is in a very safe part of town. Yasmin's unique war tour is not to be missed. ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ I knew as soon as I arrived that I'd found somewhere very special. My stay here, spending time with Jasmin and his family, hearing his personal stories and visiting the mountains around the city on his war tour is something that will stay with me forever. Wonderful hostel with stunning views over the city, great facilities, only a few mins walk from the Old Town and the warmest, most friendly hosts you're ever likely to meet. I can't believe there is a better place to stay in Sarajevo. ”
- 30 Mar 2013 Anonymous England