Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A decent hostel, i just got unlucky by being stuck in a room with a group of drunk girls, who let their alarms ring from 6-9am the morning after a night out, then bicker amongst themselves as they rushed to catch their train or bus or whatever. apart from that, its great value for money in a lovely city. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Sean Ireland
- “ No enough hot water to take a shower(only about 3minutes?!) The hair dryer smells like a piece of burned iron and the wind is ultimately weak. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 HSIN-YU Taiwan
- “ The hostel is really in e center, that's the best point about it, eventhough at night it gets quite... We were 4 and had a nice 4 beds room with a private bathroom. As for the common life, we did'nt had the chance to experiment it as we stayed one night and spent the day walking around Ljubljana. Anyway, positive impressione ;) ”
- 26 Apr 2014 Anonymous France
- “ It would be better if there was a space for interaction between the guests, to listen to some music and drink some beer in the evening. But the hostel is very clean and organized, and the staff is great. ”
- 02 Feb 2014 Natalia Brazil
- “ Sve pohvale. Odlican hostel koji vredi definitivno posetiti. Nezaboravno putovanje.Preporucujem svima. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Sasa Kosovo