Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wifi sucks and is only on the first floor. Location was pretty poor, especially for the price. Would not recommend. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Chelsea USA
- “ I can't say that the receiptionist which is probably the owner is the most friendly guy. Quite rude to a couple traveling. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Li Shen Malaysia
- “ Staff are extremely rude. On our last day, after checking out, we asked to leave our luggage in the hostel for a couple of hours as our train wasn't until 2pm. They said that was fine, however when we returned at 1.15pm, reception was locked up, with our bags inside and there was no contact number anywhere for us to call someone. They did not return until shortly before 2pm, and we missed our train. We were never told they shut reception for lunch. Staff were very rude to us when we complained ”
- 28 May 2014 Roisin Ireland
- “ very friendly staff, good parking options (we used parking provided by the hostel at 10 EUR per day), new furniture in the room (triple room), small towel included. ”
- 23 May 2014 Larisa Czech Republic