Hostel 5 Terre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It would be helpful to provide locks and keys for lockers in the rooms (or at least advertise that guests should bring locks if they want to make use of the lockers), and increase the number of charging points in the rooms - room 2 on the second floor only had one charging point that was shared between 6 people. ”
- 27 Jul 2016 Emily Australia
- “ It's been an amazing experience spending 4 days in one of the most breathtaking historical spot in Italy. I personal suggest anyone to come here and visit those villages once in life at least. And if the place has been beyond my expectations, so did this hostel too. Everything was perfect since my arrival. The position is excellent, just a few mins walking from the centre of Manarola and the train station. Staff was friendly and kind, rooms and bathroom clean. Price more than reasonable. 5stars ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Matteo Italy
- “ The Ostello was perfect! Manarola is a lovely small village, we really enjoyed our stay there. Me and my friend booked 4 nights, and we were alone in the bedroom 2 nights, which was nice! The rooms were clean and the view was nice. I recommend this hostel, I will probably stay there for my next trip to Cinque Terre! ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada