Hostel 64 Osaka
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The initial reason I booked with this hostel was because its directions on the website were very clear. I had no trouble finding the hostel, the staff member was incredibly helpful and thorough with her introduction, and have me a map with restaurant and subway locations. My bed was clean & comfortable. Thin curtains across each bunk (co-ed dorm) provided some privacy. The locker was huge, and each bed came with a small (though flimsy) safety deposit box. My stay was brief but memorable. ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel, a little pricey compared to others but provided nice extras like a complimentary towel. Internet was a little spotty (needed to be restarted often) but doesn't detract from the overall feel of the place. Highly recommended and the breakfast in the morning is an amazing value. ”
- 20 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved this hostel. Exceeded all my expectations! Great design, great atmosphere and really friendly cool staff。Spent some time hanging in the lobby and the soundtrack they had on was pretty great too. Highly recommend especially any designers travelling on a budget! ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Gabriel Australia
- “ Cool & eclectic place. Friendly staff! Common area feels like a hip loft living room, very comfy. Doubles as cafe. Nice design book library. Must try massage chair. Cozy little bar room with drinks available. Ground floor dorm is unusual, no bunks but roomy beds with comfy bean pillows & curtain partitions. Small secure lockers. Nice rooftop area with laundry but lots of stairs to climb, no elevators. Decent bikes for rent. 20 min walk from Shinsaibashi. Visit Big Beans & Life supa for supplies. ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 23 Nov 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ I thought Hostel 64 was an excellent place to stay, very clean, good amenities, and friendly staff. I especially liked the lobby area which had a lot of books on design, Japan's history and culture and also had things like massage chairs and books. It was a very tastefully decorated place. The only negative that I found was that the bathrooms were located one floor up for the occupants of the basement quarters. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Jay India