Hostel 64 Osaka
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very cool and relax place. The design of the building was great and was close to shopping and bar area. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed in the Mixed Dorm downstairs, good that there are fairly large rooms, but only separated by drawn, see through curtains. Also downstairs is basically a cement room- large but not comfortable. Shower & toilet facilities were very small. Staff were very helpful though, good maps & directions. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Jason Australia
- “ I would recommend Hostel 64 to anyone, incredible location, helpful staff and really beautiful rooms. Unbeatable! ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Eva Australia
- “ My only complaint is the lack of an elevator. Our room was on the fourth floor and it was really inconvenient to drag our luggage up all those stairs! ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Jessica USA