Hostel 64 Osaka
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved this hostel. Exceeded all my expectations! Great design, great atmosphere and really friendly cool staff。Spent some time hanging in the lobby and the soundtrack they had on was pretty great too. Highly recommend especially any designers travelling on a budget! ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Gabriel Australia
- “ Friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 23 Nov 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ I thought Hostel 64 was an excellent place to stay, very clean, good amenities, and friendly staff. I especially liked the lobby area which had a lot of books on design, Japan's history and culture and also had things like massage chairs and books. It was a very tastefully decorated place. The only negative that I found was that the bathrooms were located one floor up for the occupants of the basement quarters. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Jay India
- “ Very cool and relax place. The design of the building was great and was close to shopping and bar area. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed in the Mixed Dorm downstairs, good that there are fairly large rooms, but only separated by drawn, see through curtains. Also downstairs is basically a cement room- large but not comfortable. Shower & toilet facilities were very small. Staff were very helpful though, good maps & directions. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Jason Australia
- “ I would recommend Hostel 64 to anyone, incredible location, helpful staff and really beautiful rooms. Unbeatable! ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Eva Australia