Hostel 64 Osaka
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a decent hostel for every category except the location is a little off from the city center. ”
- 08 Nov 2015 John USA
- “ The staff were lovely and very helpful.The room was Japanese style and big enough with a lovely atmosphere. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Kim Australia
- “ The initial reason I booked with this hostel was because its directions on the website were very clear. I had no trouble finding the hostel, the staff member was incredibly helpful and thorough with her introduction, and have me a map with restaurant and subway locations. My bed was clean & comfortable. Thin curtains across each bunk (co-ed dorm) provided some privacy. The locker was huge, and each bed came with a small (though flimsy) safety deposit box. My stay was brief but memorable. ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel, a little pricey compared to others but provided nice extras like a complimentary towel. Internet was a little spotty (needed to be restarted often) but doesn't detract from the overall feel of the place. Highly recommended and the breakfast in the morning is an amazing value. ”
- 20 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved this hostel. Exceeded all my expectations! Great design, great atmosphere and really friendly cool staff。Spent some time hanging in the lobby and the soundtrack they had on was pretty great too. Highly recommend especially any designers travelling on a budget! ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Gabriel Australia