Hostel 64 Osaka
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I thought Hostel 64 was an excellent place to stay, very clean, good amenities, and friendly staff. I especially liked the lobby area which had a lot of books on design, Japan's history and culture and also had things like massage chairs and books. It was a very tastefully decorated place. The only negative that I found was that the bathrooms were located one floor up for the occupants of the basement quarters. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Jay India
- “ Very cool and relax place. The design of the building was great and was close to shopping and bar area. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed in the Mixed Dorm downstairs, good that there are fairly large rooms, but only separated by drawn, see through curtains. Also downstairs is basically a cement room- large but not comfortable. Shower & toilet facilities were very small. Staff were very helpful though, good maps & directions. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Jason Australia
- “ I would recommend Hostel 64 to anyone, incredible location, helpful staff and really beautiful rooms. Unbeatable! ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Eva Australia