Hostel 64 Osaka
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a decent hostel for every category except the location is a little off from the city center. ”
- 08 Nov 2015 John USA
- “ The staff were lovely and very helpful.The room was Japanese style and big enough with a lovely atmosphere. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Kim Australia
- “ The initial reason I booked with this hostel was because its directions on the website were very clear. I had no trouble finding the hostel, the staff member was incredibly helpful and thorough with her introduction, and have me a map with restaurant and subway locations. My bed was clean & comfortable. Thin curtains across each bunk (co-ed dorm) provided some privacy. The locker was huge, and each bed came with a small (though flimsy) safety deposit box. My stay was brief but memorable. ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA