Hostel 7 Santi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stayed there with 3 friends in a room without bathroom. It was very clean, staff was friendly. They served breakfast at 4€. They have PS room, PC room. It is far from the center. There is a bus-stop near it. Sheets were included. They had baggage tables & lockers in the room, but you need to buy your own lock. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Anonymous Greece
- “ The hostel is located pretty far from city center without guaranteed transportation. The public transit system, which is comprised entirely of busses, is subject to the whims of the Italian operators. Sometimes there's a bus, sometimes there's not - it's a guessing game! The hostel itself had a dinner special for €6 which is great, and there's a large outdoor hang-out area. It's reasonably clean. The beds are not made but linens are provided. There was no lock on our bathroom door. Decent hostel ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Really good place !! ”
- 26 Aug 2015 Mauricio Andrés Chile
- “ Nice layout, computers available to use, really liked the dinner spread, breakfast spread could be improved but not bad. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was located very close to a bus stop, and since Florence only has busses and no metro, this was great! The hostel itself was not the cleanest but had a great breakfast area and large corridors good for getting out of the room. Our shower had really good water pressure, but the door to the bathroom did not lock. There was no A/C unit but there was a fan mounted to a wall that helped with air circulation. Overall it was a decent place to stay and the staff was really helpful! ”
- 09 Jun 2015 MONIKA Czech Republic