Hostel 7 Santi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was far from the city center and somewhat difficult to get to and from. The staff were not the friendliest of people. There were no lockers or any sort of personal security available in the rooms. The rooms were clean, but the beds were uncomfortable (it was like I was sleeping in a hole...). The internet did not work well in our room, so we had to go in the hallway to be closer to the router. The dinner buffet was excellent and worth the money! ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ At nights it was really difficult to get to sleep because kids were playing around and knocking heavily on the doors. ”
- 07 Apr 2013 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The staff is really helpful.. The rooms are very good too. The dispenser machines within the hotel are also an excellent service for the tourists for important daily necessities. ”
- 03 Mar 2013 Anonymous India
- “ everythings fine except location... I had to take a bus to city center. ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Other than loud roomies and locker keys that worked on every single locker, this was a good place to stay. Didn't take part in breakfast but the 9 Euro dinner was totally worth the money - all you can eat and the food was just as good as any restaurant - without being overcharged. Also the showers were amazing - hot and the water pressure was good too, which makes everything good. Only real downside was that the beds are not all that comfortable. ”
- 24 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The breakfast deal was good. The only downside of this hostel is that it is not close to the city center. ”
- 14 Dec 2012 Anonymous USA