Hostel 7 Santi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really liked this hostel. Met lots of nice people, proper hostel spirit. The bathroom in our dorm was cute, there was lots of natural light in the morning. Big minus was no air conditioning though, since Florence is famous for its heat records. Nice common yard, they serve dinner buffet for 7e every night. Breakfast was not included (5e) but it was pretty good, they have a pancake machine! Staff was friendly and helpful. Towels included. Would go again. :) ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Over all good experience. Breakfast and dinner provide for a bit extra. We had the dinner and it was probably the best deal on dinner in town. The bed was comfortable and the room was relatively clean. Our major complaint is the fan didn't work so we slept with the window open. Despite being on the top floor our room was filled with mosquitos (we tried to keep the light off when the window was open) and my husbands face was completely covered in bites. ”
- 31 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ A little bit far from the center but still doable by walking. Great staff. Delicious cheap diner! ”
- 11 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ If you're a backpacker looking for a lively, social hostel this is not the place. It's run like a hotel, the guests are predominantly families or people for work, there is nothing to do in or around the hostel and the location is highly inconvenient (walking an hour back because the last bus was at 01:00). The shower pressure and temperature is abismal too. The staff are very friendly and helpful though ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Kevin Italy
- “ this hostel has a very good value for money. A bit far from historical city center by walking, but many buses to catch to take you there (buses 17, 10 can stop you at san marco or santa maria novella). Breakfast is not included but costs only 4€, simple but good, and you can have as much as you want, served from 7h30 to 11h. Same for dinner, costs 7€, but served early. Near the hostel you have a little supermarket, a bakery. A microwave and a kettle are available for guests but no kitchen. ”
- 04 Dec 2015 aurelie France
- “ Stayed there with 3 friends in a room without bathroom. It was very clean, staff was friendly. They served breakfast at 4€. They have PS room, PC room. It is far from the center. There is a bus-stop near it. Sheets were included. They had baggage tables & lockers in the room, but you need to buy your own lock. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Anonymous Greece