Hostel 7 Santi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was one reason I didn't enjoy Florence very much. Far from downtown, and staff was rude about helping us figure out the bus. No air conditioning or fan (it was so hot in July), so had to leave the window open - no screen (which is common in Italy) so we woke up with 30 mosquito bites. They cut out wifi one of the nights we were there "because a lot of people wanted to use it" (???). Bathrooms were gross- the toilets smelled TERRIBLY bad. The worst hostel I stayed in while traveling. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Chelsea USA
- “ Great hostel. Had everything you needed. The perfect atmosphere for meeting people. Have recommended it multiple times. ”
- 27 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is located near a train station and lots of bus stops. The breakfast costs 5 euros and I do not think it worth the price. Lockers in the rooms, good staff, laundry and coffee machines availables. No guest kitchen, .but they have a kettle. The beds were noisy and the bathroom did not lock. ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Anonymous Brazil