Hostel 7 Santi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice layout, computers available to use, really liked the dinner spread, breakfast spread could be improved but not bad. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was located very close to a bus stop, and since Florence only has busses and no metro, this was great! The hostel itself was not the cleanest but had a great breakfast area and large corridors good for getting out of the room. Our shower had really good water pressure, but the door to the bathroom did not lock. There was no A/C unit but there was a fan mounted to a wall that helped with air circulation. Overall it was a decent place to stay and the staff was really helpful! ”
- 09 Jun 2015 MONIKA Czech Republic
- “ There were lots of mosquitos in August, so many that you cannot sleep. Had two terrible nights. Also avoid having a drink at the bar - they think that the BIG beer fits in a whiskey glass, but still the price is for a big beer ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Armenia