Hostel 7 Santi
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is valued for money and very nice . Staff are friendly , please is clean . They also provide food at very reasonable price . ”
- 22 May 2017 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ It was really cool hostel, I reccomend everyone who wants to save their money and visit really cool hostel at the same time. I didn't expected so nice staff, they smile and help you everytime you need help. Location is not very close to the center but it's not so far 15 minutes walk from the center. Everything is clean amd you can sleep in silence, nobody will disturb you. ”
- 03 Dec 2016 Marika
- “ It proved out to be one of the best hostels of my stay in Italy. Complimentary water drinks on arrival, free towels, free linen & bedding are the some notable facilities of this hostel. We have booked 2 beds in 4 bed mixed dorm. However, we have shifted in to 2 bed private room which was very luxurious & awesome with attached shower. Hostel is somehow far from city central but it is easily accessible by bus station right in front of hostel. Hostel staff was quite comfortable. ”
- 01 Nov 2016 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ Really liked this hostel. Met lots of nice people, proper hostel spirit. The bathroom in our dorm was cute, there was lots of natural light in the morning. Big minus was no air conditioning though, since Florence is famous for its heat records. Nice common yard, they serve dinner buffet for 7e every night. Breakfast was not included (5e) but it was pretty good, they have a pancake machine! Staff was friendly and helpful. Towels included. Would go again. :) ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Over all good experience. Breakfast and dinner provide for a bit extra. We had the dinner and it was probably the best deal on dinner in town. The bed was comfortable and the room was relatively clean. Our major complaint is the fan didn't work so we slept with the window open. Despite being on the top floor our room was filled with mosquitos (we tried to keep the light off when the window was open) and my husbands face was completely covered in bites. ”
- 31 May 2016 Anonymous USA