Hostel Airport Mexico DF
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Its near the airport but anyway you have to catch a taxi and its expensive. There are other better options, closer to airport. No hot water, Good breakfast, no crédit card accepted, bad Zone, unsafe at night, first floor stairs. Nice the woman the woman in charge. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Very cozy and nice place, very close to the airport so perfect for those arriving late or leaving early (about 15+ minutes walk) The owner Trinidad is very welcoming and nice, great breakfast. ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Asaf Israel
- “ great hostel great woman alltime again thanks for allall ”
- 28 May 2013 Tristan Germany
- “ This is more like a lady's home than a hostel. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Good internet. The location served it's purpose for a 1 night stopover and easy access to the airport, however it is in an unsafe area and did not appear to be close to food or amenities. ”
- 27 May 2013 Rebecca Australia