Hostel Airport Mexico DF
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked the hostel because of the location next to the airport and the free service of picking me up at the airport. Everything went according to the plan and I can assure that the ladies at the hostel are good at what they do and truly concerned about the welfare of their customers (they refused when a taxi company gave a too high price, for example). A better breakfast than usually in hostels. Some noise from the street but I slept with earplugs, like a baby. ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Great location, awesome ladies running the place, was surprised there was only one male bathroom (toilet and shower) - can be tough to get in when hostel is full. 10 min walk at most from airport (once you find your way out of that place...) ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Its near the airport but anyway you have to catch a taxi and its expensive. There are other better options, closer to airport. No hot water, Good breakfast, no crédit card accepted, bad Zone, unsafe at night, first floor stairs. Nice the woman the woman in charge. ”
- 12 Dec 2013 Anonymous Argentina